Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Does the Nurse Know Best?
I have felt so bad about Maddie's little cough. It's woken her up several times and she's thrown up from it as well. I finally got fed up after her nap was cut short this afternoon and called our Dr's office and spoke to one of the phone nurses on call. I told her about our clinic visit on Friday and that she's got a stuffy nose, and a bit of a phlegm cough/diaper - but no fever. She said that there isn't really anything for a cough for a 7 month old.. but did recommend that I give her Benedryl. She said the cough might be made worse by nasal drip, so it should help with the cough and help her get a bit more sleep! Will have to stop by Walgreens before heading down to IL tonight. We'll keep our fingers crossed - 'cause she deserves a good nap/night's sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment