Thursday, January 6, 2011

Force Fed the Screamapillar

So Lily's had "issues" with her poops in the past. She has a tendancy to eat only high carb things and not a lot of fruit and veggies. I try so hard to get her to eat fresh fruits and veggies, but she fights me too much. The only fruit she likes is strawberries or anything in a gummie/fruit leather form - and no veggies, unless you count fries. I have tried so many things - but she's a brat. So after another "difficult" morning, I decided that the only thing I can do is to force feed her the other fruits/veggies in pureed form. Hopefully sometime soon she'll get it - but I'll have to cope for the time being. I spooned her bananas this AM which she would fight me over each time, but she did not spit it back and licked her lips after each spoonful. Oy! I'm going to bring back yogurt more often too - she's good at feeding herself that! Maybe the Veggies will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment