Friday, January 7, 2011

I always find a way...

To piss Ed off. Sometimes I don't think some things through, or make dumb decisions. While at the dealership the other day I told them to go ahead and change a bulb on the break lights. Didn't think to ask how much it was going to be.. Thought it would be like ten bucks or so. Figured it would save some time. Already trying to figure out what to do about another issue the dealership guy brought to me. When it was done, they charged me 33 bucks! WTF? I felt dumb. It was my fault. I knew Ed would get pissed. I didn't mention it, but he dug up the receipt a bit ago while looking for info on the rotation and alignment they did... Because he couldn't find the flat spot they were talking about, and it's pulling funny. He found it. Now he is pissed. Figures. I admitted it was my fault and he got madder. Oh well, we had a good run of not getting him upset. Knew it would have to end. Called the dealership. Taking it back in to have them show me where the spot is, cause Ed can't find it. I mentioned that he was upset about how they didnt tell me the cost to get it installed. From now on, I will just have him take it in. I give up, I can't do anything right.

No comments:

Post a Comment